Wednesday, August 17

Hasta Pronto

I used to have the best family in the world.

Now I have the best families {note the plural toneage} in the world.

So.  Fam número dos.  Would you like to see how we spent our final days?

Monday:  Veracruz




You wouldn't believe the amount of famous people we saw...

Blu from Rio.

Obama.  U.S. President currently.

Brad Pitt.  No explanation necessary.
 And then the beach of course.




Twas truly splendid.  I loved every second.

Tuesday:  See for yourself.


Then at like 8 we went and played basketball one last time.  Desafortunadamente, I didn't bring my camera for that.  But you can just trust that it was fun.

And then at night all my fav cousins came over to spend my final hours with me.  Guess what.  I never went to bed.  Yes, I stayed up all night last night and it is now 6:14 p.m. Phoenix time and I am sitting in the airport waiting for my flight.  But anyway, back to the fam...

Miguelito y yo

Roberto, Diego, Cesar, Me, Chucho, Jorge, y Miguel
Several videos were made.  Miguelito is my diligent video maker for pretty much every occasion.


No, but really, my family is so so so so so great.  I keep trying to tell you how awesome they are and how much I love them, but you will just never understand.  You need to experience them for yourself.  They are so nice and funny and I love being around them.  They treat me like a princess and they love me as much as I love them, which is AWESOME!  I really do love them to death and I truly miss them already.  I can feel it in my heart, you know?  That feeling when you miss your fam?  I feel that for them and it hasn't even been a whole day.  I cried when I got on the bus this morning, leaving this all behind.

I just love them and that is that.

Okay enough of that.  Now guess what.  I am in the U.S. and it is official, so we need to party hard, okay?  I have a week and a halfish before I have to get back to real life, so please text me so we can set up a play date.  Isn't it great that I now have a phone and a car and an American life all around me again?  I mean, if I had to leave Heaven slash Tehuacán today, at least this is what I get to come back to, verdad?  Because remember, before I had the best families in the world, I had the best family in the world, and my life pretty much rocks.  So it's all good.

See you in a couple hours.  

No comments:

Post a Comment