Sunday, August 14

Oh Happy Day


Mañana, vamos a la playa!  Would you like to know how happy I am about that little fact?  Look at the above picure.  You see everyones' smiles?  Times that by approximately 73 and that is how happy I am.  The ocean and the sand and the sun and the swim suit.  It's going to be fabulous.

But guess what.  My life gets even better.  Ya me voy el miércoles.  Would you like to know how happy I am about that?  Look at the picture below.  That is pretty much how happy I am.


I do love it here and I will miss everyone dearly as I have said about a thousand times.  But what I have not said a thousand times is that I miss my real family in Utah.  And in tres dias nada mas I get to see them and guess what.  No puedo esperar!

Dear Fam, you are so great and I miss you and I can't wait to see you!  Have a fabulous first half of the week, but don't get too comfortable because come second half and I will be joining you.  It's going to be awesome, I can tell you that.  Let's be the coolest family ever for the rest of our lives, deal?  Deal.

Love, Brittan

P.S.  Let's party like this the night I get home:


Because trust me, that's how we're gonna be feelin.  I am thrilled.

1 comment: