Monday, July 4

Lo Siento

I know you are probably disappointed in my lack of awesome stories lately.  Sorry, but I'm not gonna tell one today either.  I'll just provide visual evidence of my school life.  And my home life.  So you can see what my life is like.  A.k.a. awesome.

First, school.  This was Friday at approximately 5:45 p.m. when Rico was officially the only student in class for the day.


Te he.  He's a cutie.

Then there's the fam.  I love them.  They are ser-i-ous-ly THE BEST family in all of Mexico.  I can't handle it.  How did I get so lucky?!!?!?!?  So this was yesterday at la casa de los abuelitos.


Stuff like this happens at every family get together and it is so funny!  It started out as normal playing/messing around between Daniel and los niños, like Paco, Alejandro, y Itzel.  Then Roberto decided to go over there and show them what's up and it turned into this doggy pile frenzie in which every single person living and currently present at that house had to have their turn being attacked by the crowd, put down on the tile floor, and doggy piled on.

You what's the best about this family?  They chant for EVERYTHING!  I've told you that, right?  So they would find their next victim and start chanting their name.  One person would say, "Chucho! Chucho!"  And then everyone joins in chanting their name, "Chucho!  Chucho!"  And then everyone grabs said person, puts them on the floor, and attacks.  Seriously, no one is exempt.  Not even me.  In fact, especially not me.  I was one of the first, so after a while, when more and more people joined in, everyone kept trying to chant my name because they missed my turn the first time.  Roberto, who was the leader of this attack-the-fam session, kept telling them I had already gone.  But then Sesar started chanting my name.  "Breetahn!  Breetahn!  Breetahn!"  And everyone joined in.  Even Roberto.  Thus I went twice.  And then everyone else went twice.  It just doesn't get old.

Diego, Roberto, y Meeee.

1 comment: