Saturday, June 11

The Pogo's a No Go

I got some awesome advice this week about how to get videos on my blog.  So behold, my first real video! This is what I did today to celebrate MY BIRTHDAY!!!!

In 2007 I turned 15 in Australia.  Who would have thought that four years later I would be here, living in Mexico, turning 19 and pogo sticking my way into a new year of life.  Not me.  But here I am.


And here is Miguel.


Don't worry, I didn't just jump up and down all day.   I had a legit fiesta that I will tell you about tomorrow.

Hasta luega, mis amigos!

4 comments:

  1. Great videos It's fun to hear your voice, like you're in the other room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You respond to the spanish like a true Mexican. Except that you're speaking English. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous AKA Meckz....stupid blogger

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy late birthday. I can see it was a jun day. Laurie is going to love living with you. You are a fun girl.

    ReplyDelete